Santa-Sack Inspired Gift Bags at Live Craft Love

Happy Thanksgiving to my readers in the US! May you have a fun & happy celebration with your loved ones. I am so thankful for all you guys who read and accompany me through this blogging journey! After today, Christmas will be in full swing for everyone. The Christmas season is probably my most favorite season for crafting - so many opportunities to make handmade goods for everyone, baking sweet stuff and making cards! Yesterday I shared a custom-designed Santa Sack inspired gift bag for smaller gifts at Live Craft Love - it's sooooo easy to make.


If you want a cut file for this design - let me know in the comments and I'll share it for personal use. :) I just love how this project turned out - it's perfect for the gifts I've picked out for my husband this Christmas, and it's also great for little gift bags for co-workers - don't you think?



Check out how I made it and give my post some love by pinning it to your boards if you love the project! Check it out on Live Craft Love by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. Happy crafting, friends!




2 comments

  1. So cute! and yes please do share!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Maybe having 12 months to pull it together, I'd make these for my children!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top