FREE PRINTABLE: Chalkboard & Foiled Merry Christmas Tags

Every year, I share different Christmas gift tag ideas here on my blog - I just love making tags - I delight in wrapping gifts and in receiving beautifully wrapped presents as well. While there are a lot of other printables out on the web that I peruse as well, I've taken the liberty to design another one this year - you can never have too many! Read on for ideas on how to spiffy them up and download the free printables at the end of the post!



These tags come 8 in a printable page, sized at 2" x 3". They're not overly small or big, just the right size. They come in two versions - one in chalkboard (which I believe would always be popular) and one in black on white.



I love the black on white since you can do a lot with it - print it on white paper, red paper or even patterned paper. Have fun and foil them if you have the Minc machine or a laminator. I printed a few of these and ran them through my Minc with some silver and red foil - they're just so gorgeous!



Here are some other tags I've designed over the past years - don't be shy and check them out:

More Christmas Tags
Calligraphic Christmas Tags
Blank Gift Tags + Last Minute Gift Tags
Floral Christmas Card + Customizable Gift Tags
Free Printable Simple Wrappers + Gift Tags
If you are looking for gift embellishments, why not try these DIYs:
3D Ornaments Gift Tags

Gingerbread Man Clothespin Toppers (Free Cut File)

Have a happy time wrapping gifts! I hope you loved these tags. If you do, let me know in the comments! Of course, pins and post shares are always appreciated :) 

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE:


No comments

Back to Top