Simple Glittered Votives at Mod Podge Rocks

Sometimes simple is what I like - and this DIY I shared over at Mod Podge Rocks is pretty simple, requiring only a few supplies! Make them for your Christmas table setting, NYE party or any gold-hued celebration. It's sure to make a statement and up your table decor from drab to fab in seconds. 



I just love how they turned out, I just know they'd look great on any dinner table! I made about two dozen of these for myself. I really just love them. 



To see how EASY IT IS to make them, head on over to Mod Podge Rocks by clicking any of the photos above or the link below! Happy crafting, friends.

1 comment

  1. What a great idea for holiday party decorating! I love that only the top halves are covered in glitter. Such a big impact for the time/money!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top