Free Printable: Clipboard Planner Stickers

It's almost the end of January and I am still using my Carpe Diem planner. It really has helped me in staying organized and getting stuff done. Of course, in true DIY spirit I've made a ton of stickers to help me decorate and keep my planner fun to use! Today I'll be sharing with you guys some printable clipboard list stickers to help you stay organized and keep your planner fun as well.



If you're looking for good sticker paper, I've been using this brand of sticker paper (CLICK HERE) for the past while and they have been great! They're matte and peel easily, but they aren't restickable. Good news is they're relatively inexpensive for a pack of 100!



These measure around 1.3" by 1.85" - I use them for the weekly inserts on my Carpe Diem planner, but you can totally use them for other planners as well, or even desktop calendars. The printable comes with 20 bulleted clipboards ready for you to cut or for your Silhouette machine to print-and-cut.




Do you use a planner? If so, what kinds of printables do you want to see on here? Don't hesitate to let me know! And of course, happy planning, friends!

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. You are welcome, I am glad you love them! :)

      Delete
  2. You're such a blessing. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these. I can't the registration to work :( Can you help me? vdutchr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki! I would suggestcontacting Silhouette support for registration problems.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the Awesome little clipboards printables, they are so cute and can't wait to use them!
    Thanks again!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Glad to know you love them :) Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. How cute these are, Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top