Magnetic Market List at Consumer Crafts

Happy New Year, folks! I am so excited to share with you guys my first post on the Consumer Crafts blog! In my aim to be a more organized, less cluttered person this year, I've been using a planner more religiously, and to tell you the truth, it has helped me quite a lot. List-making and seeing my plans for the week/month visually have really helped me in staying organized and finishing tasks, so I figured I would make something for my grocery needs as well. I made a simple, printable Grocery list that I shared over at Consumer Crafts that you can use as a magnetic list for your fridge or one you can use as a planner insert. Write on it with a dry erase marker and take it shopping with you - when done, just erase and stick it back - easy peasy!



To download the free printable and see how I made this, head on over to Consumer Crafts! Happy crafting this year, friends!

2 comments

  1. Once again thanks ever so much for sharing your work, it is really appreciated and it does help when one is on a limited budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kendell. Glad you find it useful!

      Delete

Back to Top