Crystal Knob Storage Jars at Crafts Unleashed

I've always loved mason jars - I've repurposed them and decorated them a number of ways, but I've never really painted them. Don't get me wrong, I love painted mason jars, but I guess I was waiting for the right material to spiffy them up. Once I saw these vintage looking crystal knobs, I just knew this was it! These storage jars are so pretty and they look so awesome in my little bathroom.

I originally chose this blue to match my Ice Blue Kitchenaid mixer but it doesn't quite match, so I'm relocating them to my little bathroom to keep some of the color from my kitchen and carry it over to the bathroom.


Don't you think they're pretty? I just LOOOOVE them! Check out how easy it is to make your own to keep or to give over at Crafts Unleashed by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. Happy crafting, friends!

No comments

Back to Top