DIY Friendship Etched Pendants with the Silhouette Curio

One of my close friends from a few years back asked me if I could stamp some puzzle pendant pieces for her to give to her class friends before they all go off to college. The accommodating person that I am, I said yes, but then she wanted additional things on it - on the back of the pendants, she wanted a word on each pendant that would form a sentence when all the pendants are linked together. I loved the idea, but with the stamped letter in front, there was no way I would be able to make a clean stamp on the back as well - we brainstormed on what we could do about it, and then I remembered - I can etch with my Silhouette Curio



Check out the post by clicking any of the photos above or the link below!

2 comments

  1. Are they actual pendants or are they puzzles painted to look like real metal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actual metal pendants :) In my experience it's not possible to etch on cardboard puzzle pieces.

      Delete

Back to Top