Hammered Chandelier Earrings at Crafts Unleashed

I love creating hammered wire jewelry, it's very relaxing for me. I guess it's the fact that I can hammer away my frustrations of the day - hahaha! But in all honesty, I love the fact that I can create such one-of-a-kind pieces with a few key materials. I've shared a few hammered wire earrings on the blog but this may be my most favorite creation yet. And yes, I know I've been sharing a lot of earring jewelry DIYs lately - I guess it's from being able to wear them more now that the weather is warmer.



Check out the tutorial on how I made these fabulous earrings over at Crafts Unleashed by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. I hope you had a good Easter celebration - and don't forget to craft happy!

1 comment

  1. Thanks a ton for this awesome blog post. I love to try new things and I am thinking of buying Online Handmade goods online too. I was looking for a discount on something as unique as it is and I consider myself lucky to have stumbled upon artisna.com. Did anyone try it yet?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top