Mini Wooden Cupcake Stands at Crafts Unleashed

I just adore super-small or supersized items. Anything that's not life-sized, basically. So I had to make cupcake stands for myself of course - and I'm planning to make them in different sizes and colors so I can adorn the top of my kitchen cupboards with them. Yep - that is what I am planning to do. But let's start with how to make them, shall we? They're relatively easy - basically just a wooden round and a base. I shared the really easy way to make them over at Crafts Unleashed!





Check out the how-to over at Crafts Unleashed by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. Happy crafting, friends!

1 comment

  1. Wow! Great minds think alike! We made some like these last month! http://www.poppytalk.com/2016/02/5-minute-diy-candlestick-cake-stands.html

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top