Shrink Plastic Frame Pendant Necklace at Crafts Unleashed

I love making jewelry with shrink plastic - I've done a couple of them on the blog, but I haven't made any recently! With Mother's Day approaching, I thought I'd make a simple pendant necklace I could give to my mom and mother-in-law to show them I'm thinking about them this coming Mother's Day. It's a good base for a photo, your mom's favorite quote or a silhouette cutout. See how I did it plus snag the free template I shared over at Crafts Unleashed!




Check out the tutorial by clicking any of the photos above or the link below:


If you loved that tutorial, check out these similar tutorials:

Modern Skull Cameos
Butterfly Wing Barrettes
I hope you were inspired by these projects - and as always, happy crafting, friends!

No comments

Back to Top