It's A Burger Kind of Day Tote at Silhouette Blog

A few days ago was National Burger Day. I don't know about you, but I just love burgers. It's my lazy food. It's my go-to when I don't know what to cook, or if I'm too busy to cook. I am partial to A&W, but I love most burgers that I get. For National Burger Day, I just had to create an It's A Burger Kind of Day Tote for my monthly Silhouette blog post - and of course, it's another excuse to use my new heat press. 

burger tote print and cut heat transfer silhouette studio

burger tote print and cut heat transfer

remove carrier sheet heat transfer burger kind of day tote


Check out the detailed tutorial that would walk you through the process of creating the design and the final product! Click on any of the photos above or the link below for the tutorial. Hopefully this will inspire you not only to make your own Burger tote but to develop other designs as well! What National ____ Day do you like celebrating?


No comments

Back to Top