WEEKEND MUSINGS: Father's Day Printables and SVGs in the Shop

Let's talk Father's Day. You guys know how much I love making printables and graphics - so I guess it wasn't much of a surprise when I opened my invitation + design shop on Etsy and my SVG design shop on Hungry JPEG. I'm super stoked to offer these tags and SVG cutting files - I just love how they turned out! 

father's day tags greatest father best dad ever

These tags come in two designs and two different sizes - perfect for small, medium or even big gifts! Two designs for you to choose from as well, so more versatility. 

fathers day cutting file svg clip art


I created the same designs as well to be available for SVG file format - perfect for cutting with your trusty die-cutters. And what's great about them is that they're good for commercial use. I'm planning to create a shirt for my dad with the tie SVG! I think it's going to be just adorable. I do have another Dad SVG available on my HungryJPEG shop - I would appreciate it so much if you come and check it out!

Fancy freebies instead? Check out these printable tags + cards I've created over the past years and offered here on the blog:

world's greatest father vintage printable card

greatest father's day card printable

different printables for fathers day cards
If you visited my shop (or even purchased) - thanks so much! I do hope I'll be seeing you again here soon. I'll be sharing another free card printable in a few weeks. Happy Sunday to you :)

No comments

Back to Top