Foiled Canvas Beach Bag at Crafts Unleashed

I've been into creating a lot of hand-lettered designs lately - and while I have a slew I still need to edit, here's a sample project from one of my first designs - and I must say, I love how it turned out! I've created hand-lettered cards and tags but I have yet to create something wearable with it - until now. This foiled canvas beach bag must be my most favorite make to date - check out how I made it over at Crafts Unleashed. 

foiled canvas bag main header

foiled canvas bag vitamin sea rope


I just love it! See how I created it and download the free file you can use to create your own over at Crafts Unleashed by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. You can also purchase the SVG/DXF/JPEG & PNG versions over on my HungryJpeg shop. Happy crafting, friends!




No comments

Back to Top