Free Printable Hand Lettered Chalkboard Father's Day Card

I've been practicing my hand-lettering again - and while I still have a lot to improve on, I think this Father's Day card turned out okay - and that's why I am sharing this free printable with you! 

fathers day card foiled


I printed this card on my laser printer - and since it was laser printed, I decided to print a second copy to foil (using my Heidi Swapp Minc Foiling Machine). And while the foiling wasn't perfect, I think the grunge foil effect really added to the design. 

foiled handlettered fathers day card

chalkboard fathers day card


The card measures 4.5" square and I just made a matching envelope to go with it using my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. Download the free printable card at the end of the post or the cut file (for only $1).

Like this post? Check out other free Father's Day printables and gift ideas on the blog! 

Father's Day Card Retro

King of the Grill Apron

Awesome Dad free template

simple father's day card

What are you planning to do for dad this Father's Day?



2 comments

  1. This is just gorgeous! Your hand lettering is beautiful. Just pinned it to Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmia! That's very much appreciated <3

      Delete

Back to Top