No Sew Mini Wall Hanging at DIY Candy

For a back-to-school decor idea, I crafted up this cute little thing that I shared over at DIY Candy. This No Sew Mini Wall Hanging takes minutes to make and is a really easy project - it's perfect back-to-school decor when you just want to wind down and take a crafty stress reliever - and it's great dorm room / office space / locker decor. You can always customize it with your preferred quote, and you don't even have to have special tools to do it!

Mini Wall Hanging decor no sew

you got this easy wall hanging idea



I handlettered the saying I used (you can purchase it here) but you can definitely use ready-made iron-ons or even use iron-on transfer paper. Check out the post over at DIY Candy by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. Happy crafting, my dear friends!




No comments

Back to Top