DIY Just Keep Going Mug

One of the challenges about working alone is the fact that you have minimal people interaction - it's true in my case, anyway. I try to surround myself with inspirational things - mostly quotes. I hand-lettered this DIY Just Keep Going mug for myself to use on those days when I need an extra push!

diy just keep going mug

I'm sharing the free png cut file with you guys in hopes that you will find encouragement as well in your every day journey, or maybe to gift to someone who needs it.

Supplies:
Coffee cup / mug
Template (download at the end of the post - for personal use only)


weed vinyl after cutting


Measure how big you want your decal to be, and then cut and weed your design. I used a mini mug so 3" high was great for me. 

apply transfer tape to decal


Cut a square of transfer paper slightly bigger than your decal and apply, making sure your decal sticks nicely to it. 

attach decal to mug


Peel off the backing and attach it to your CLEAN mug, and then gently remove the transfer tape. And you are done! It's seriously that easy.

cute motivational mug DIY


So if you don't have a Silhouette yet - better get one soon - Black Friday is coming up in a few months, as well as Christmas! 

Interested in my lettering art? You can follow my lettering design + updates from blog posts on my instagram account. I also sell hand-lettered cut files over at Lilium Pixel SVG on Etsy - all files there are 100% okay to use commercially. 

lilium pixel svg

Don't forget to check out these other handlettered projects! Click on the photos to be redirected to the tutorial. 

but first coffee mug

Mini Wall Hanging decor no sew

sugar, salt and pepper containers

handlettered just keep going mug


What motivational quote do you like reading the most? 

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE




2 comments

Back to Top